Tuesday 20 September 2011

Bobby Darling Had A Ball With Munaf Patel !!!!!


Being recently caught in a compromising position in a gay party, the self-proclaimed celeb, Bobby Darling is again making it to the headlines. Where her gender has always kept her in the limelight, she lashed out at the recent report of attending a gay party. She also clarified that it was a normal party and that she is a girl who romances straight men, and her last fling was cricketer Munaf Patel.

According to a daily, Bobby said, “I am not gay. I am a girl and have always considered myself to be one. In fact, all my relationships have been with men. My last relationship was with cricketer Munaf Patel. The organiser of this party is a friend of mine. He is married and has a wife and two kids. I will not mention his name because he has not come out with his sexuality yet.”

Rumour mills are abuzz with talks that suggest that the two met at a party and even indulged in a one night stand. With all this, we still want to hear what Munaf has to say about all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment