Thursday 1 September 2011

When A Model Was Asked To Wear Bikini on Skype Chat....

Frauds and imposters have become really bold  these days. They do not even hesitate to pose as someone who is considered a big name in the Tinsel Town. Model and aspiring actor Liza Malik, got taste of it when she met a fraud who claimed that he was Ritesh Sidhwani , the producer of Don 2.

"I was sent a request by a person, who claimed to be producer Ritesh Sidhwani, through a BB pin 2613 AD76, which I accepted assuming it to be genuine," the model said. She filed a written complaint with the Versova Police Station, against two unidentified persons, who have been chatting dirty with her and sending obscene messages on her Blackberry Messenger claiming to be Ritesh Sidhwani..

Model Liza narrated the story in detail "He started doing loose talk on chat and spoke dirty, asking me to come on Skype (Video web casting software) for one sided screen test. He persistently asked me to come on web cam in a two piece bikini, for a vital statistic test, claiming that he required an actress to wear a bikini in one in his forthcoming films. I got doubtful and forwarded the PIN number to a filmmaker friend of mine, who confirmed that it was not Ritesh".

Liza also met someone who posed himself as Vikram Bhatt. "Since I know Vikram sir and his (impersonator) style of chatting was too different, so I cross checked with him and found it to be another imposter," said Liza.

These two cases have once again exposed the vulnerability of aspiring actors who could be duped by imposters on tech platforms. A campaign to create awareness among Bollywood wannabees is required so that they do not fall prey to these fraudsters.

Excerpts from Liza'a chat with the imposter, who posed as Ritesh Sidhwani

'Ritesh' -“Why don’t we chat on Skype and do a screen test since I am not in the country “

“I will be able to see you but you cant since my web cam is not working this end”

Liza – “Why so, I wanna c your face so pls cum on Skype”


'Ritesh'- “Wear a two piece bikini and cum on camera as I desperately need a girl who is gonna wear it for a meaty role in my next film”


Liza – “This is not possible ….pls cum on the web cam I wanna c u or I shall inform the cops abt u

No comments:

Post a Comment