Monday 5 December 2011

Now Play Strip Poker with 'Poonam Pandey'


Model Poonam Pandey whose claim to fame was her promise to strip for the Indian cricket team if they won the world cup, has left no stone unturned to grab attention, for all her pursuits thereafter.

Apparently her attention seeking quests have now caught the attention of a US based mobile gaming company and she has been approached to build a Strip Poker Game on her for the Android and IOS mobile users, as reported by media.

The game that will feature her will show her strip as the players win different levels in the poker.

She explains, "Yes, I have signed a contract with an American company. It is like the famous Teen Patti game. They will first show my video and when the game starts, as the player starts clearing various levels of the game, I will start stripping. I don`t mind stripping, but to what stage I will be doing it, I can`t say that now.”

“However, reaching the level where I will have to strip fully may be really tough," she laughs off.

"I am excited because I will be exposed to such high profile international gaming for the first time and it will help me reach my fans worldwide," she adds excitedly. To a tabloid, said her technical assistant, Micky, "It is like gambling, just that there is no money involved here but one gets enticed by Poonam`s visuals."

No comments:

Post a Comment